Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My first SOLO Exhibition..

My surprise trip to India gave me the biggest surprise.. an oppurtunity to display my talent.. my first ever SOLO exhibition.. and I am all excited about it..
As I had little time on hand I could create just 19 peices which included 3 different themes...

Love
Travel
Silhouettes

The peices include water colors and oil paintings.. with a touch of acrylic paints in it.




I am really thankful for this oppurtunity given to me by Ms. Neepa Sharma and a big thanks to my husband and my whole family for being by my side this whole time and encouraging me to move forward with my dreams. Love you all...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, you're so talented, and congrats on your first exhibition. it must've been an amazing feeling to have all the support from your family. :) best of luck to you. :) you have a new fun--i am now following you via google. i would be honored if you connect with me, too! have a great day!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy