Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day...

I protect You
Monochrome Painting
Oil on Black Canvas
11" X 14"



To all the dads out there..... wishing all you wonderful people a very Happy Father's Day!!!

They hold your hand on your every step, protect you from falling down but let you go when they think you are ready....
 A big thank you for always understanding me and helping me in which ever way you could , help me rise from every problem and celebrate the best moments of life.. teaching me throughout the way what life means and how to handle it...

I am getting overwhelmed by feelings as I write this post.. as it has been months since I've met my dad(s).. I Miss you a lot...


I am so LUCKY to have you as a guide,philosopher and a friend... whenever I need one..

I hope my painting conveys the message I wish to say..... Happy Father's Day!!!

3 comments:

Anita Mittal said...

This is amazing Mehak. What a wonderful style!
god bless u beta.

Vrooom said...

Happy Fathers Day Dad(s). :)

Anonymous said...

Mehak beta i m very happy to see this. My blessings are with u beta. God bless u beta.

papa